Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dr. Ben Carson...ALREADY?

I saw a tweet today about whether I thought Dr. Ben Carson would be a good candidate for President or not and would I vote for him or not. I will say this--if he is the Republican candidate, YES, I will vote for him. In the race up to the nomination though, I need to see who all of the other candidates are.

I don't have all the info I would like to have yet and I do have some questions as a veteran about his willingness to pull the trigger if he needs to, but I WILL NOT vote for a democrat. Not after the debacle of the last 5 years!

I'm sure he may be able to fix the catastrophe that is the Affordable Care Act, AKA "Obamascare." Hell, anything, including never having passed this monstrosity, would be a fix. Maybe Dr. Carson could even reach across the aisle and bring Congress's approval rating into double digits finally.

I want more information on the man...but so far I'm leaning in favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment